Thursday, March 26, 2015

All dressed up in Shine Bright

More fun with Shine Bright today as Amira features origami dress cards! I LOVE them!!



Hi everyone,

Just to prove to you how much fun I have been having with the Shine Bright Collection from KaiserCraft, I am back to show you a few more cards I made with this brilliant colour scheme.

I came across this how to make an origami tutorial and knew that I just HAD to make some dresses!!


Card 1: I'll look back on this and smile

A yellow polka dot dress!!! Yes!!!


I kept the inside pretty simple choosing a 4"x6" card from the Captured Moments Shine Bright Collection.



Card 2: Shine On

A black and white dot dress!! I swear my mom used to have one of these. 


I love the vintage feel it exudes. 
Once again, the inside pretty simple.



Card 3: Do more of what makes you smile

For this dress, I actually used origami paper which was much thinner than the Kaisercraft paper -which I must say has some thick, glossy and almost embossed features on some papers in the 6"x6" paper pad. Really lovely to touch & feel ;)


Here I used a grey and white colour scheme choosing a simple project life card and one of my own papers. The banner is from the Shine Bright Embellishment Pack though.

Card 4- Hello
This card has such a sunny feel to it. I really love the script "hello" found in the embellishment pack.


And the inside....



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you I have inspired you to make some origami dresses!!

xx AmiraInOz




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...