Thursday, July 30, 2015

Making Sentiments

Hi everyone! It's freezing down here today in Sydney Australia, so that means stay indoors and craft!
Today Team Designer Amira plays with a fabulous Kaisercraft die set that has SO many great uses. Definitely one of those 'Get Your Money's Worth' dies that you will use again and again. Have a look at Amira's beautiful die-cut sentiments....



Hello crafty friends,
If you are anything like me, when you get a 6" x 6" paper pad, you most likely treasure the sentiment die-cut pages they give you at the end and you wish they could give you more.


Well, Im here to show you how to make your own.

TADA...

Presenting KaiserCraft's Die Cut Shapes dies!!


As soon as I saw this die set, I knew my die-cut sentiment hoarding days were over.

All you have to do is select your paper and I give you...die-cut shapes to your heart's desire!


Next, grab an ink pad and a stamp set. This one is one of my favourites from Simon Says Stamp. It's called "Handwritten Sentiments" and has pretty much all occasions you could possibly need.


I also grabbed Kaiser's be-YOU-tiful and Oh So Lovely stamp sets to match the die-cut shapes.


Next, make sure your stamp fits nicely on your die-cut shape. Try it on before you stamp anything. This one looks a tad too big.


This one will fit perfectly. 


Ink it up and look just how wonderful it turns out. 
Yes, I made that - who knew!


Here is the same sentiment, stamped on 2 different size die cuts. I like having lots of room around it instead of squeezing it in to fit.


Once you get that all sorted. You can have your assembly line started.
On your marks!
Get ready!
STAMP!!


And stamp!


 Keep stamping!


Hmmm..these are looking a bit ordinary....


Did someone say LAYER?
Fabulous da'ling!!


And then, inspiration struck!!
What about heat embossing??
GASP!


Oh they look so fabulous!
I think I will be here awhile. 
Thank you for joining me and until the next time..

Happy crafting..
xxAmiraInOz

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Another brilliant idea, that even I can do. I just have to buy that die set now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...