Tuesday, August 11, 2015

One Collection, Two Designers - Kaisercraft's Into the Wild

Hi Crafty Friends!

What happens when you give your designers the same paper collection, and ask them to create something that is totally 'them'? The answer..... a whole lot of fun and some pretty fabulous papercraft projects!

This month, Leanne and Amira played with Kaisercraft's Into the Wild.
{Sarah will be joining in at a later date.....who would have thought that uni exams trump crafting time? lol}

Leanne created these gorgeous cards and tags.......








I just love love LOvE the co-ordinating card and tag sets :)







Aren't they great? Cards to suit such a variety of themes......... birthdays, party invites, general 'hello' cards.......I can see the 'it's a jungle out there' one being perfect as a retirement card!! Maybe I just think in a funny way.....lol

Amira went in a different direction and created these brilliant off the page projects:

A Zoo Diorama...........











.....a Card in a Box.......













....... and a Surprise Box Card










 {Here Amira used yellow flower soft to simulate sand/ yellow grass.}





What fun! I especially love that clever storage box.......what a great way to hide.....errr I mean STORE......... your special washis and ribbons!

I have to say, I love this collection! A big thank you to my Team Designers for creating and sharing.

I hope this brings you smiles and inspiration!
Aunty Vera :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a great challenge !! I loved seeing what Leanne did with them and I had so much fun making something "off the page"..Cant wait to see Sarah's!! Thanks again for the marvellous idea!! xxA

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....they are absolutely fabulous,,,well done to you both,,,there are so many special things to see,,,,,,and they are simply extraudinary......great work, and congratulations to you both ....
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG both the designers have got what it takes. I would never have imagined what they have done. Good stuff ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...