Friday, October 30, 2015

A File Folder Tag Holder with A Touch of Gold

Hi Crafty Bloggers! We have a super treat for you today! Team Designer Amira has been busy creating and today brings us a gorgeous and very classy Tag Holder using Kaisercraft's A Touch of Gold.




 Dear Reader,

I recently joined a holiday swap called File Folder Tag Holder where you had to use a manila file folder to hold 12 tags. 

You can find the tutorial on how to make the file folder here.

I decided to use the "A Touch of Gold" paper collection by Kaisercraft. 

I love how it turned out.



Here is the manila folder creased and folded over and ready to be matted.


 Here is the inside of the tag holder. I love the color scheme of black and gold/yellow.
It looks very classic. There are 2 rows of pockets to hold tags.



Here is the outside of the tag holder. I LOVE the front cover. It is very appropriate for the end of year holiday season if you were looking for an alternative to the standard red and green.

I recorded a quick video to show you the entire project and you can find that here.


Here is the Tag holder FILLED with TAGS!!!


Some had to go in the back too!

And this is the front all decorated.


This was one of those projects that you only make one of and then you have to give away! Such a labour of love! I hope my swap partner likes it. I will be getting one in return. Let me know in the comments below if you wanted me to do a follow-up showing you what I received. 

I hope you found inspiration here,
xxAmiraInOz



Wow! Amira's Swap Partner will love this. Wouldn't a tag holder like this make such a special gift?

Wishing you inspiration and a very crafty weekend
Aunty Vera :)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful what a great idea as a gift for someone you could fill with vouchers, photos. ..Beautiful 💛 💚 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful what a great idea as a gift for someone you could fill with vouchers, photos. ..Beautiful 💛 💚 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is gorgeous amira....the colours are very special and the tags,,,look sensational

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amira, what a totally awesome project! Love everything about this and what a very lucky swap partner to receive this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...