Monday, November 16, 2015

Pop Up Fairy Book Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers!

I do, I do, I do believe in fairies! And I believe that Amira has a lovely fairy card to show us. 
Take a look..............




Dear Reader,

I'm back again with another fairy card using the gorgeous Fairy Dust Collection by Kaisercraft.

Tada......



Here I used both the 6" x 6" paper pad and the die-cut embellishment pack.
Take a look at each element up close..


So cute, I love this quote.

And here is a look at the fairy on the front of the card...


And here is a butterfly popped up with foam tape to give it dimension.






Here is the inside of the card...

I love how it pops.....


For the inside, I used 12" x 12" papers to get the 6"x 12" size.

 You can see how it pops from different angles.




Lets add some "sticker" fairy dust.


I used stickers from the 12" x 12" sticker page to add a sentiment to the inside of the card.


 And here is the back of the card.



Love polka purple!!

If you would love to make this card, check out this tutorial.

Here is my card one more time..fairy dust and all.


Thank you for stopping by.
Until next time,
Happy Crafting
xxAmiraInOz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...