Sunday, November 8, 2015

Trifold Insert Fairy Card

Hello Crafty Bloggers!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I know Amira has had a very CRAFTY one. She's been a very busy little Crafter, with a whole bunch of projects going at once. Have a look at this magical Fairy Card that she created with Kaisercraft's Fairy Dust collection..........



Dear Reader,
You must forgive me, but I have been away with the fairies recently. To be exact Kaisercraft's new Fairy Dust Collection
It is gorgeous! You are never too old to play with fairies. 
Let me show you this card I made...


Here is a closer look: 


I used an eyelet and light purple ribbon as a closure for this card. I must say, the ribbon also acts as a little "cover" for our little fairy. It must be nice to live in fairy world where indecent exposure is not against the law....teehee...


Here is little fairy with her dainty under clothes peeking!



Love her tie around sandals!!


 And now for the inside of the card...


It is FULL of pockets for inserting cards into.

Here it is without the inserts...


 Let me show you the right side first...



This is the middle ....


 And here is the left side....






Here is the outer flap of the card...


I love the lace and the die-cuts here.


This is the back of the card...


Its plain...... but the paper is very pretty on its own.

 Here are the inserts I used. 


Some are cut parts from the 12 x 12 paper, some are die-cuts from the embellishment pack and some are stickers from the sticker sheet.

Finally, here is the middle card insert.
It is 4" x 10" scored in half and folded over.
This is how I decorated the front of the card.



I love that quote.

And here is the inside...





This is where you can write your good wishes to the card's recipient.
Oh and please don't mind the fancy photography, I was just trying out a sticker app :)

So here is the card one more time..



Thank you for stopping by.
If you wanted to make this yourself, check out THIS tutorial.

Happy Crafting.
xxAmiraInOz


Isn't it just breath-taking! I love love LOvE it!!
Thank you Amira (and I love your sticker app's photo frames..... very fitting!)

Wishing you all a fabulous week ahead
Aunty Vera :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...