Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Product Review: The Washi Tap Holder by Kaisercraft

Hi Crafty Bloggers and Happy New Year! 
Are you a 'Resolutions' type of person? I have to say I'm not really, but I do like to start off the year with a big clean-up, re-arrange, sort-out and general Move Everything From One Flat Surface To Another.....lol
So what a great time to have a look at a fabulous new product that looks like it may be a marvel at organising ONE part of our Crafty Stashes. Team Designer Amira is always looking for new and better ways to store her washi tapes........ so today she has a bit of a Road Test for us...... Kaisercraft's Printed Tape Stand. Take a look......



Hello Readers,

I am SO excited to be able to review this new Printed Tape Stand by Kaisercraft.
I saw it come on the market in December and was delighted that it arrived for me on New Years Eve.

I quickly got to putting it together, very simple actually and put in a few of my favourite washis.
Here is what it looks like:



Isn't it cute!
Unfortunately, it's capacity is only 32 washi tapes.

Now I am showing it to you in raw wood form.
I did start decoupaging the drawers (which are made of chipboard) but now I'm not sure that I want that orange color so that might change soon!

Here is the back:



See the top?



Well, it's a flap that opens up and allows you to access your wash tapes!


For something like this, it is hard to do a written review. So I went ahead and made a video review.


You can watch it here :



Ill let you know once I am happy with the decorating and come back to report on its up to date appearance.

Thank you so much for stopping by...

xxAmiraInOz


Fabulous! But what a shame it ONLY holds 32.....lol. Though I think a couple of these side-by-side would look great!
Thank you Amira, I can't wait to see the decorated version!
Aunty Vera :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...