Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Scrapbooking the Glorious Summer of 2016 - with the Coastal Escape Collection by Kaisercraft

Hi Crafty Bloggers!

Make yourselves a cup of tea and pull out your crafty stash as Amira inspires us with her summertime scrapping..........



Hi everybody,

It's the middle of the Glorious Summer of 2016 and I have been taking some amazing pics of the boys while they have been hitting the beach for Swim and Surf lessons.

Here is the page I scrapped :



It is a combination of 12 x 12 paper from the collection, paper from the  6.5" x 6.5" paper pad, the punch outs from that paper pad as well as die cuts from the ephemera pack. 



Love the star fish lined up in a row.

 Beach time!!! Yeah!!!



Love the layering of the punch outs on the right hand side of this picture


Also, the star fish paper came from the previous collection Sail Away.  I needed a pop of red and thought this would do swimmingly here (pardon the pun). 

 See the frothing of the sea foam on this paper!! 
That is pure genius and gives the paper such a delightful appearance!!
You'd think it was 3D but it isn't.



Hmmm, kinda reminds me of frothy cappuccino :)


In fact, I was so inspired by this spread that I actually entered it into Kaisercraft's February Mood board challenge. But I didn't win!  That's ok! I'm happy enough knowing that I thought it was good enough to enter a contest with. My, my has my creative confidence come such a long way (patting myself on the back and thanking God).

Thank you so much for stopping by. How is your scrapbooking going at the moment?
xxAmiraOz



That is such a GORGEOUS layout Amira! I love love LOvE it!! I hope you'll be entering more of KC's (and other) challenges. Love your work <3
Aunty Vera xx




2 comments:

  1. Great job amira...and keep entering the comps
    Practice practice......and fun to do too
    Great to see you excited about yr work
    Keep up the good craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job amira...and keep entering the comps
    Practice practice......and fun to do too
    Great to see you excited about yr work
    Keep up the good craft

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...