Friday, April 1, 2016

Scrapbooking Process with Kaisercraft's #ME collection

Hello Crafty Bloggers

Scrapbook layouts...... ah yes....... is anybody else falling way behind in scrapping their hundreds (and HUNDREDS lol) of photos? Amira and I made the same New Year's Resolution.... but it looks like she is doing way better than I am so far.....lol.... take a look.....



Hi all,

One of my New Years resolutions this year is to scrapbook more.

The collection I used is Kaisercrafts gorgeous #ME:
 a mixture of 12" x 12" papers, my own stash and the #ME Collectables pack.

So I filmed a process video where I talk about the steps you need to take to get into the whole scrapbooking frame of mind.

Here is the layout I created:






You can watch the process video here:




Once you get into it, it flows and you want to keep going.

Here are some more layouts:








Watch the video here:


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Happy Scrapbooking
xxAmiraInOz




1 comment:

  1. Amira you have such a bright Happy Snshine face and I really like your layout too......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...