Friday, March 31, 2017

All the Leaves are Brown: Amira's Mini Resist Technique Project

Hello Crafty Readers!

Let's say goodbye to March with one final project from our March Kit..... Amira's resist technique tags. These are just AWESOME!!




Resist Technique

I'm back with a little project today.
I have taken the Tim Holtz stencil with both gel medium and mod podge ...


And applied it to the Autumn Day paper by Pebbles.




The mod podge dried flat and clear ...



While the gel medium dried raised and clear.


After that, I applied black paint ALL OVER the paper, and then wiped away the areas where the mod podge / gel medium were. These resisted the paint so you could see the pattern of the paper underneath.

I then added a cut apart from the collection and some jute string to decorate the card front



A few drips of Heidi Swaps Gold Shine (becasue thats what the arty people do)..



Here are both tags side by side.


Watch my process video here :)

Tune in HERE if you missed my post on how I made those leaves in the second card on the right (yes MADE THOSE LEAVES).

Happy crafting
:) Amira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...