Friday, June 23, 2017

How Does Your Garden Grow? Amira sees Prima Everything : Paper, Stamps and Paper Dolls OH MY

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Friday!

Today we say welcome back Amira as she squeezes in some end-of-the-month craft goodness.
Enjoy!



Hi Everyone,

I am so in love with the Prima additions in this month's June Kit that I just had to squeeze in some time to make some beautiful art projects.

The first is this pretty wooden shadow box that used to house (Lord knows what) but now is a perfect little garden for my pretty Prima Doll.


This then gave me the inspiration to make a set of card fronts in the same design so that I can have them on hand to send to special people in my life.

1- Bloom



2- Take time today


3 - Lovely


4- Happy


5- Just a Note


6- Bloom


7- Hey There


8- Grow



 You can watch the process video on how I made these cards HERE

Thanks for stopping by,
xxAmira


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! What a beautiful collection of cards, and that shadow box is just gorgeous, a great new home for your Prima doll! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...