Friday, June 2, 2017

NSD 2017 Love the Journey - Challenge Entries

Thank you to everyone who entered our NSD 2017 Challenges!
Today we are sharing all the fabulous entries.
And tomorrow we will announce our lucky winners!

Team Amira's Challenge was to create a mixed media canvas.......


Here are the Team Amira entries. Aren't they fabulous?!

Ann Baldwin...


Deb Speijers...


Jenni French...


Kerry Tibbs....


Linda Oberholzer...


Lolly....


Sarah Trama...


Suzanne Johnston...



Team Lolly's Challenge was a Memory Book.........


So many takes on this challenge! I love it!!

Amelia Roe...


Amira...


Ann Baldwin...


Deb Speijers...


Gina Rowles...


Jenni French...


Linda Oberholzer...


 Marie Pagan...


Suzanne Johnston...


Vicki Cabeen Waasdorp...



Team Suzanne's Challenge was a double page scrapbooking layout..


Totally got me back into my scrapping! Here are our lovely entries...

Amira...


Cathy Lee Simmo...


Deb Speijers...


Elsie Williamson...


Gina Rowles...


Jenni French...


Aunty Vera...


Sharon Grewar...


Ann Baldwin...



And Team Aunty Vera's Challenge was a Pocket Page scrapbooking layout....



Go Team Vera! (lol). I love all these entries!

Deb Speijers...


Gina Rowles...


Linda Oberholzer...


Sarah Trama...


Ann Baldwin...


Jenni French...


Sharon Gurley...


Suzanne Johnston...


Great job everyone! And don't forget - the challenge may be over but you can always use these challenges as inspiration for future crafting. I'm currently working on my Team Amira canvas...... lol..... I'm a bit slow but love that I can add a bit more every time I have a crafting break :)

Don't forget to pop back in tomorrow when we announce our big winners!

Have a fabulous Friday!
xx Aunty Vera & the CT xx

4 comments:

  1. All lovely entries! Good luck everyone!
    Im also going to still work on the challenges Vera haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so proud of the arty ladies in our group!! Yes, Ive still got my Aunty Vera layout to do too xxA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sad I couldn't finish Amiras challenge but you're right will do it anyway ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all beautiful entries , good luck ladies .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...