Monday, September 26, 2011

Scrapbook Tragic Part 2

I've just finished telling Hubbie that a TRUE Scrap Tragic plans her photos around the gorgeous new paper/embellishments/{insert your tragic scrap weakness here} that she just saw and HAD to have.

Well, I'm not normally one to do the Halloween thing. But after unpacking the latest 'Glowing' range from Authentique Paper...well, let's just say I'm planning a bit of spookiness cause I just gotta...wanna...have-it!!

Here's a bit of a sneak peek...(don't be scared now)..


'Enchanted' - my absolute favourite paper from the Glowing range....



'Headlines 2' - and titles are done and dusted! ....



'Excerpts' for some clever quotes....



'Notables' for that extra added Boo-ness.

Aren't they just gorgeous? And they're all double-sided so just that much more fun to play with.
You can find the complete collection here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...