Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Chipboard Wreath

I had a bit of fun this week working on this 'off the page' project...



I love the Christmas Wreath Kit from 2Crafty - it has so many possibilities.



I started by covering the 'baubles' with some pretty Christmas paper and using a good old-fashioned emery board to file the edges clean. I then painted the rims with gold paint.



I then worked out positioning and glued the baubles onto the wreath base.


I like to use Tombow glue for projects like this as it has a super strong bond.



I found a gorgeous feather garland at my local Bed Bath and Table and carefully glued it around the back of the wreath.



Looks lovely from the front now!



Now all that was left to do was to add a few decorations for that bit of bling-ness....




The Santa and Sleigh is from the 2Crafty Mini Santa Sleighs cardpack (coated in gold glitter) and the Merry from the 2Crafty Merry Christmas card pack (painted red and the Dimensional Magicked).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...