Monday, May 21, 2012

My week on Monday - Hello Driver, Goodbye House

Hi Scrappy Bloggers!

The days and weeks are rushing past...there have already been sightings of the End of May!
This is how my week is looking...

























Chocolate Mousse Shots with ganache and Sugar Pearls. These didn't last long in MY house!!


























Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games.
Saw the movie....had to read the book. One of those 'can't put it down' books that finds you reading well into the night!























My son recently got his Learner's License, so a few L-Plate pages are in the works :)




















And in case I haven't made it obvious yet....I'm a big big HUGE House fan......so this week will be sadly watching the Forever Finale of my favourite TV show ever :(

And that's the week that was...that is....that might be..!

Hope you all have a good one!
Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...