Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Lolly's Color Burst Backgrounds

Hello Crafty Friends

Let's finish up our month of crafty fun with a burst of colour!
Today Lolly creates some fabulous cards with Color Burst backgrounds. Just gorgeous!
Enjoy!!..........


I have been looking forward to playing with the Color Burst, and I finally got some play time!

This first card is mounted on kraft card stock and layered with ribbons, buttons, and word cut-aparts from the kit, plus an adventure badge image I bought from Silhouette Design Store.



On this one, I added a white lacy die cut that was a gift, and I also die cut some flowers from another piece of color-burst background.   Loving those flowers!  A little strip of leftover BoBunny paper and a yellow mat bring it to life.


 I think this is my fav!  It's so simple.  I embossed a circular "thank you" stamp onto the watercolor paper before playing with the color burst, and the embossing resisted the color.  Once dry, I stamped in the middle with Lawn Fawn premium ink pad in jet black, which is accented even more by the black mat.


I cut apart this background into three strips and mounted them with space between them before adding elements from the kit and a digital compass that I designed.


And lastly, this card has a paper lace and ribbon strip, and a word strip and flower from the kit!   The flower is a beautiful addition to the black and blue look.


I filmed the process of playing and making backgrounds.  You can watch HERE.

The color burst and other KIT supplies can be purchased HERE.

I hope you enjoyed that little BURST of color!
Lolly

http://www.LollyPalooza.net

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...