Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Are YOU a Scrapbook Tragic?

I'm still laughing....Got an email yesterday from a man who had just discovered my website and was about to show it to his wife. He described her as a 'Scrapbook Tragic'. Well, there's a bit of the tragic in all of us isn't there? What's YOUR scrapbooking addiction? Me..? PATTERNED PAPER!

Simple Stories - Elementary. Gotta...Wanna...Have it!

Yep, I LOOOOVE patterened papers. I see a new collection, go all "ooh, pretty" and I've gotta have some. I have way too many sheets of paper than I'll ever know what to do with but I can't help it. Hey, one day I WILL have just the right photos that need to be scrapped on that really obscure sheet that luckily I put away before the whole collection went out of print and now I have the only one left in the whole wide world!! lol

Until then, can I paraphrase and bastardise something I once read in one of those 'quote a day' calendars:- You know you're getting old when you realise you're going to die before you get a chance to use up all that paper you've been collecting!!!!

So - What's YOUR Scrap Vice?

1 comment:

  1. Love those blingy things,I know a scrapgic as well, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...