Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rainy Days

I don't know what it is about my family, but all we need to do is say the work 'barbeque' and it starts to rain!
I have a great collection of indoor rainy photos that were supposed to be outside days.
Here's one  - Fathers Day 2005. We planned a 'b'-word so of course it rained cats and dogs...and water too! What can you do?!


At least it presented a great opportunity to try out my new silver raindrop brads.


Also in that pic is a blue umbrella brad. Aren't they just so cute?



The 'Fathers Day' I wrote using My Little Shoebox Sprinkle Glaze Stickers. They are so great when you want all of the glitter with none of the mess!

Also in that layout - Little Yellow Bicycle (Generation Z) paper, and other bits from my personal stash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...