Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Days of Christmas 2012 - December 7th....G45 Christmas Card Sneak Peek

Hi Scrappy Bloggers!

How is your Christmas card making going?
Here at Aunty Vera's we've been very busy making our cards using the G45 Nutcracker Sweet collection.
Here's a sneak peek at some of our cards for 2012.....


I just love love LOvE the Enchanted Journey page. As soon as I saw it I thought "wow, these need to be cut out and distressed" and there you go - all my Christmas cards this year are going to feature a cut-out from this page with quotes and music from the Nutcracker Suite.... or 'Sweet' .... I so love G45's naming.




Wow, this December count down is going way too fast!!

Aunty Vera :)

1 comment:

  1. You are making me look bad with all of this crafting ! lol
    I have done absolutely none due to my studies and exams. I'll have to just enjoy yours this year xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...