Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year - Feeling Great! - Sneak Peeks

Hello Happy Crafters and Happy New Year!!

The Aunty Vera Land Team would like to wish all our friends a happy, healthy and crafty 2017.
We have a huge year planned and really hope that you will all join us in our crafty journeys.

We have something very exciting coming to the store, and our Creative Team are already having such fun in the background preparing to dazzle you. But for today, we thought we'd be sneaky little fairies and give you just a peek at what we're up to ;)

SO - from myself - Aunty Vera - I have this to show you......



What's in the box???? hehehe...... tune in tomorrow to find out.

But to tide you over until then.... here's a little peek at what our Creative Team has been up to. Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see their full projects! Prepare to be blown away!!





Wow, we can not believe it's January already eek. What happened to 2016??   Well the great news is: we are the brand new Creative Team Members at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft and we are soooo excited with all the goodies she sent us....

Wow and I mean WOW, how gorgeous is this mystery product!! ????? Our heads were bursting with ideas!

SO without further yakking, we give you a sneak peek of our 1st CT projects.......

























**SUPER EXCITED** can you guess what we are creating !!!

We can tell you that it is colourful, with interesting bits and bobs and we are having so much fun doing it.
Well, then I reckon you will just have to come back and see what it is when we are finished lol..

Hugs,

Donna, Amira and Lolly - CT xx

4 comments:

  1. I see INK
    I SEE INK
    I SEE INK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Its surprise overload. What could it be? Oh wait, yes I already know. Lol. But dying to share. Can't wait for product reveal day 💕💕 xxA

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds exciting ! oohh I hate suspense !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...