Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A Week of Easter Craft on the Bunny Trail - Donna's Easter Box


Hello Crafty Friends!

Continuing with our week of Easter crafting.... Donna uses our April Kit to create a fun little Easter Box......


Hi all, Well here we go with my second project
An Easter Box...
The colours of these papers are so gorgeous and bright
that I thought how do I showcase them so you can see just how
wonderful they really are..

I made this little box which measures 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" 
and I added a belly band to keep it closed.. The Pink
brads and orange ribbon brings it all together..


I placed a notecard through the belly band and
tied it with ribbon.. The stamp was perfect for the front
of the notecard.  and those tiny FLOWERS, just simply gorgeous..


I fussy cut 4 carrots and adhered them to the front of the card.
I just love how cute the washi tape is over the tips
of the carrots..


An opened view of the box and a sneak peak
of my next project lol.


I also lined the lid of the box and rounded the corners.


........................................................................

CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN AUNTY VERA'S APRIL BOX?
- Watch my Aunty Vera's April Unboxing HERE

- Check out my BLOG HERE 

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

March Monthly kit is available for $75 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...