Thursday, October 1, 2020

Dancing with the Beast - October Theme Reveal

Hello Crafty Friends and welcome to October!! I know all year I've been saying "how did this month go by so fast" but seriously?! How is it almost the end of the year?? It's like MAGIC.....

And with that she segues into the October theme 😂😂

It's been a really hard year so I thought we should have some fun.......
We have another DOUBLE theme this month....... so get ready for some friendly rivalry between our Creative Team members and a whole lot of fun as we play Harry versus Twilight!!
And of course you'll score double savings as I will have TWO paper collections on special!

For Team Harry - Echo Park's "Witches and Wizards" is cute, fun and totally Potter!
For Team Twilight - Authentique's "Masquerade" is... well, it's the closest I could get to vampires...lol.






Please feel free to join in the shenanigans by posting your PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE to our facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends

Now let's see what's in the box as we go Dancing with the Beast.....

Watch Sue's unboxing HERE

Watch Gina's unboxing HERE

And go Old School with Donna....


 Hi all,

I would like to show you my kit Unboxing. I did do a video unboxing but alas it did not work simply because I might have left the cap on while filming lol..

This month we celebrate Halloween and so sneaky Aunty Vera gave us a choice of two paper collections:

Theme:
Harry Potter v's Twilight  
'Dancing With The Beast'

WOW I love both but it was no contest really - HP all the way lol

My October kit









Look at these gorgeous papers by Echo Park Paper
These are double sided so I have shown you the front and the back in the next photo..

1a.

 1b.

2a

2b

 3a

 3b

 4a

 4b

 5a

 5b

 6a

 6b

 7a

 7b

 8a

 8b

 9a

 9b

 10a

 10b

 11a

 11b

 12a

 12b

And drum roll - my favourite item is definitely the Penny Black Witching You stamp 
I adore it.. 

 Products are:

Witches & Wizards Paper Collection - Echo Park Paper Co
Dimensional Magic - Mod Podge
Witching You Stamp - Penny Black
Harry Potter Washi Tape - Paper House -STWA-0051
Frightful Things - Tim Holtz Sizzix 
Paper Doilies - Beetle Black - Doodlebug Design Inc
Black Iridescent Spray - Kaisercraft Mists 

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating 
throughout October..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...