Thursday, December 10, 2015

25 Days of Christmas 2015 - Day 10 - Stamped Christmas Cards

Hello crafty bloggers!

Today's treats are especially for the stampers. Team Designer Leanne has created some lovely stamped and coloured Christmas cards to share with us. And also took a little trip down Memory Lane to visit a past collection that was one of my favourites of....... 2014 I think! How time flies!
Come take a look..........


"Here are some cards I made using Aleene's glitter snow and a set of 'Little Gorjuss'  - Snowman stamps.  The stamps have been coloured using watercolour pencils"





"Here is another stamp using the 'Little Gorjuss' Snowman stamp set and the glitter snow.  Also a card using the Gorjuss 'Holly' stamp set.  Also coloured using water colour pencils and the heart is from a Kaiser set of Nesting Hearts dies.
The 'Merry Christmas' and 'Season's Greetings' are cut with Kaisercraft Word Dies"



"And here are a couple of cards made using the old Bo Bunny Elf Magic"




Thank you Leanne I love love LOvE them! I'm not a stamper, so am always in awe of stamped and coloured cards. Such a beautiful job.
And Elf Magic - how I miss it! I wish I'd had one of my ordering 'mishaps' with that collection and had a stockpile of them....... it was so cute!

Are you a stamper? A die-cutter? Or do you look at cards like this and run away screaming in fear?
Maybe it's time to give it a go - you may just surprise yourself!
Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...