Friday, December 11, 2015

25 Days of Christmas 2015 - Day 11 - A Special Sewer's Gift, and Easy-To Post Cards

Hello Crafty Bloggers and.......... it's now TWO WEEKS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! (can you hear the panic in my words? Where are the days going??)

Today we have a double treat on the blog. Guest Designer Deb joins us with a very special handmade Christmas gift. And some lovely cards that are perfect for posting.

Feast your eyes and be inspired.......


"I made these little scissor keepers for the girls in my sewing group. We get together once a month (sometimes lol), I thought it would be nice to make them something. The dies to make the scissor keeper and flowers and stamps are from Papetrey Ink in the USA.
I decorated the little gift wrap envelope to put them in."




"The 3 Christmas cards I made are just one layer of cardstock, which makes them very economical especially if you have a lot to send, and saves on postage also as they are not too thick, I have learnt the hard way about putting a lot of embellishments on cards and then having to pay extra postage to send them."









Thank you so much for sharing Deb! I adore those little scissor holders - so special! You could also use them to hold your fussy-cutting scissors.
And the cards are just beautiful! I especially love the kraft and gold stars card!

Happy Friday dear readers, I hope you all have a lovely (and crafty) weekend
Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...