Sunday, December 13, 2015

25 Days of Christmas 2015 - Days 12 and 13 - A Christmas Gift Folio

Hello Crafty Bloggers....... oh boy, technology has not been my friend this weekend, and as a result, we had no Christmas post yesterday. So, to make up for it, today I will show you that sometimes Aunty Vera actually gets her craft on. (SOMETIMES!.... lol).

You may remember back in November Amira showed us her fabulous Trifold Insert Fairy Card. Well! I loved it SO much, and thought I just HAD to plagiarize it.... thinking what a fabulous little folio it would make for some little crafty Christmas gifts. So here it is.....

I used the same TUTORIAL that Amira found for her trifold card, and used a couple of older collections that I love to cover and decorate..... Bo Bunny's Silver and Gold and Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas.

Here is the front cover.....



 And the back. I didn't embellish this side as I just love that Sugarplum Shoppe logo!


It opens up to reveal pockets, pockets and pockets.......






So my idea is this.... filling the pockets with little Crafty Treats to send to a crafty friend for Christmas. Now unfortunately I suspect that this friend may look at this blog from time to time, so I can't post a picture of the folio filled with treats today. But I'm sure you can imagine the fun I had..... and may want to make one of these yourself for Christmas. You can fill the pockets with all sorts of treasures!

Thank you for dropping by.
I hope you all had a lovely and crafty weekend
Aunty Vera :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great little project! I may have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...