Sunday, November 15, 2020

The Man Who Won - Donna's ATC Coins: Agents

  Hi all, 

Another project using the wonderful stamp set from Tim Holtz 'Field Notes'.  

I love creating ATC's and ATC Coins and knew this paper pack was perfect for these.





All the parts for the brilliant coins.


I stamped several images and cut them out.  I punched a 2 1/2 inch circle for the back twice for strength and glued them together. I could not find my 2 1/4 inch punch so used a circle die for the mat.. 
I inked around the coins with brown ink then went around the edge with black. The Enclosure and the 785 are popped up with 3D foam tape.  


Agent 1929 is popped up with 3D foam tape with a 1 inch circle cut in half behind it. I cut Agent 1929 in half and popped them up with the 3D foam tape as well. A black bling in his cravat and I Love this.


Not only can you create men's cards but also a feminine feel as well. I stamped the butterfly stamp and fussy cut around it. You cannot see this but it has lots of glossy accents and glitter and looks wonderful. 


All four projects together. 
My favourite would be the Filed card.. What is your favourite?



 Products are:
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout November..
  
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...