Sunday, November 15, 2020

The Man Who Won - Donna's Filed Card

  Hi all, 

I adore the Field Notes stamp set so much I actually used them on everything 

I created this month.. I hope you will join me in creating something 

wonderful..  





All my goodies together for this wonderful card.


I spread a bit of all three inks above onto the glass mat and spritzed with water to place the small white mat on..


Black Card Base
White Mat 3 3/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches
Patterned Mat 3 1/2 inches x 5 1/4 inches
Spotted Mat 2 3/4 inches x 4 1/2 inches
Number Mat 2 3/8 inches x 4 3/8 inches
Blue Mat 2 inches x 3 3/8 inches
Corrugated Mat 1/2 inches x 3 1/4 inches


I stamped the bottom patterned mat with the stamps in blue to make them stand out. 


I inked all the edges and drew a line around the inked mat. I rubbed Gold and Blue Inka Gold on to the corrugated cardboard. I stamped a pen nib and fussy cut it and adhered it with 3D foam tape. I added some die cut cogs underneath the top and bottom corners..


I stamped Filed on a piece of scrap card and cut it out adding a brad to finish it off. 



 Products are:
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout November..
  
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Donna, I may have to purchase that stamp set, so cool! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...