Sunday, November 15, 2020

The Man Who Won - Donna's Tag Folder

  Hi all,

This month for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft we have the gorgeous papers from the wonderful Tim Holtz 'Dapper'. and they are so much fun.. 





I wanted to do something a little different and started out with one tag but changed my mind to three as you can see.


I cut a slither off the right hand side one.



I cut three more tags buy hand making them a bit smaller and tore two in different shapes..


I used scraps for this one


All three tags with a base on them.


I used the Distress Embossing Glaze for all tags back and front. 


I had these stamps in my stash but you can get them from Aunty Vera in different sets..


Lots of  stamping and fussy cutting for these tags.


I used the Entomology die and stamp set to colour and cut out.
I stamped and fussy cut the crazy Things ties and hats.. 


I love shaker cards as you all know so created one here with bowler hats on top and again I used the homemade stamped vellum that I created with my first card. I do love that postage stamp die set.


This tag has a moveable piece with the brad holding it in place. 


I stamped the man with the umbrella on the actual mat I used then again on scrap paper and fussy cut out sections. I then placed these on the base with 3D foam tape.


The side tag was very basic with a fussy cut piece as the base and two pen nibs , a hat and a dragonfly attached using 3D foam tape,


The back I left bare.


Some close ups..




Adore the Field Notes Stamp Set.. 




 Products are:

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout November..
  
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Donna, live love it...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Donna, I love the shaker bit and the stamped sentiment on the front.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...