Thursday, October 26, 2017

Trick or Treat! - Lolly's Halloween Memory Dex Cards

Hello Crafty Friends!
Lolly has no excuse for forgetting Halloween this year. Not with these spooky fun Memory Dex cards to remind her!


I had made a Memory Dex card for the challenge in Crafty Vera and Friends (Facebook group).  I used Oxide inks for the background and a bat shaker file I had designed,


and then thought I should make more Dex cards with the kit for this month.  Here's my mini collection.  This little guy is one of my favs.  So easy to do.  I had this spider background paper, and I added the die cuts from the kit and a haunted fence from a digital design of mine.   A pinch of gathered orange glitter netting helped!


This one uses the kitty background paper from the kit and a pieces of other papers in the kit.  I had  a kitty flair pin that I found locally, so I removed the pin backing and glued it onto the card.  I thought the "Scaredy cats" phrase from the die cuts was perfect!


I used kit paper for the card, with more of the orange netting glued to the back of it.  The spider web is a sticker, and the spider shaker was from a local store.  That spider is toooo creepy, so the "creepy" word was a perfect match.


This one was fun to make.  There was a witch and a picture frame in the die cuts, so I poked her out through the frame, glued her in place, and then I used foam tape to turn her into a shaker.   Shake it, witches!


This is the last one I made.   I used a polka dot paper from the kit, glued a black netting ribbon over it, and sewed the "ghostly" banner letters across the top.  The pumpkin, ghost, and bat are also from the die cuts.  I then sprinkled some of the confetti I made (glitter glue over paper, then punched out holes from it).


Those die cuts were perfect Memory Dex card size and sooo fun (and sometimes creepy) to work with!

Hurry on over to see if you can "scare" up a kit HERE.

Thank you for creeping by to see what I have been up to!
~Lolly
http://www.LollyPalooza.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...