Monday, October 9, 2017

Trick or Treat - Suzanne's Happy Halloween Banner

Hello Crafty Friends!

Join Suzanne today for a fun Halloween Banner.
Hang this outside your door and the Trick or Treat-ers will certainly come knocking!!
Do you open your door to the Trick or Treat Monsters? (lol). Let us know in the comments below.
And be sure to watch Suzanne's video for an up-close look at her awesome banner :)



I have been having a hauntingly good time with the October kit from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.  There are so many fun things in this kit, that it is so easy to create more and more fun and frightening things. 

My project today is a Banner and it is far from scary, more like glittery and sparkly, but its still fun.

I cut my banner pieces with a die from my stash that measures 4 1/2 inched long and about 3 1/4 inches wide at the top.  I used black for the background and I used some orange cardstock for the top layer so that I would coordinate with all the beautiful things in the October kit from Aunty Vera.


  I used the purple Nuvo Drops to make a dot on the bottom of each banner piece



I had some very old chipboard letters in my stash and I decided to make a 'Happy Halloween' banner


I painted each letter with black gesso




 I used Gel medium to stick on some gorgeous purple star glitter




I added a piece of this glittery material to each banner.



I then used foam tape to stick each letter to the banner



I threaded the banner onto the gorgeous orange and black twine from the October kit


I used the ghost from the Trick or Treat ephemera pack from the October kit


I used a spider and some small stickers to jazz up my banner










Thanks for having a look at my Happy Halloween banner.

You can see my show and tell video of the banner HERE.
You can get the October kit HERE.

Thank you for joining me today
Suzanne xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...