Monday, May 28, 2018

NSD 2018 - My Favourite Thingy - Donna's Non Existent Tutorial - Sparkly Flowers

Hello Crafty Friends!
We're almost ready to wrap up the month but hey! You still have a few days to get those challenge entries in. Today Donna shows us just how quick and easy it is to add that special bit of sparkle to your projects.....



Hi All,
I hope you are enjoying the National Scrapbook Month with Aunty Vera and
the Creative Team. How many challenges have you done??

Have you joined in my challenge 'My Favourite Thingy' - Waterfall Album.
Don't forget there are prizes this month so make sure
you keep this page as your very Favourite...
Have you checked out all my videos on youtube yet? If not then get going and have a look and don't forget to Thumb Up me (hehe)..
Enjoy this final, well nearly non-existent tutorial
for  'Sparkly Flowers'..
You will need Spray adhesive and glitter and well.. Flowers of course..

Spray the Flowers and dip them into the fine glitter.


These are gorgeous...


See how Pretty they are..


Simple eh!!!

Hugs
Donna xx

YAH GO TEAM DONNA YAH

........................................................................

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE


Don't forget to check out my blog HERE
Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
And
My Youtube Channel HERE


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...