Are you excited? It's time to introduce our 2018 NSD Challenge!
Our theme this year ties in with our May Kit - I'm Just Making Memories.
Because collecting memories is what scrapbooking's all about.
This year you can expect lots of fun as all 5 of our Creative Team members bring you a challenge with their own take on memory keeping.
Starting tomorrow, we will post one challenge introduction per day, over 5 days. If you're keen you can start on your challenge entry straight away. If you need a bit more inspiration, hang in there..... because next week (and throughout the month) we will have more posts from our Team with tutorials for their challenges, as well as extra little bits that you will love.
Each challenge will be hosted by a Creative Team member....... with a special prize (by random draw) going to one winner in each challenge. Enter one. Enter them all. You'll have all month so have fun and give it a go! Enter AT LEAST THREE challenges and you will go into a separate Mega Draw to win the Fiona Gibson Memorial Prize. (More on the prizes later, but you can be sure they are FAB!)
The boring fine print:
* Each challenge will feature a different technique or style...... but the main idea is making and keeping memories (it IS after all National SCRAPBOOK month)
* Prizes will be announced when each challenge is posted and the winners from each challenge and for our Mega Prize Draw will be by random draw.
* All challenge entries MUST be posted in our facebook group - Crafty Vera and Friends where we will have dedicated challenge albums where you can upload your photo. If you're not already a member of our group, just knock on the door, answer the simple craft question, and we'll let you in :)
Please note - All entries MUST be posted in the Challenge Album for the Team Member's Challenge that you are entering. If you can't find the album - just ask. We'll help you. Entries posted on the timeline only will not be considered for any draw.
* Challenge ends at midnight 1st June (AEST) and winners will be announced over the weekend of 2nd/3rd June.
* VERY IMPORTANT --> by entering this challenge, you give us the ok to post your challenge pic here on our blog and on our other social media channels.
So.... are we ready??.......
Clear some space on your craft desks and line up the supplies.
And watch this space!! It's going to be covered in flowers and colour burst and stickers and .......
xx Aunty Vera xx