Thursday, July 26, 2018

... and the Sky is Grey - Suzanne's Six Frame Photo Display

Hello Crafty Friends!
Do you find that sometimes scrapbooking papers are so adorable you just want to hang the papers on your wall? Well why not?!
Today Suzanne shows us a clever way to frame some of your favourite paper elements and create  a fun feature for your home.



This project was so quick and fun and would be so cute in a childs room.  I used a wooden six frame photo display from Kaisercraft that I picked up at Spotlight on clearance for a few dollars.  I painted it a cream colour.


The gorgeous papers from Simple Stories 'sub zero' has so many wonderful elements to choose from.  Below are the six that I chose to use.


I trimmed them all and glued them onto the back of the frame.



I used the Santoro ribbon from the kit to hang the frame


I glued the ribbon between the frame piece and the back


I added glitter to some of the frames to finish off this project




Thank you for having a look at my very simple project.

You can see a process video HERE.
You can purchase the kit here HERE.

See you next time
Suzanne XoXo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...