Friday, July 13, 2018

... and the Sky is Grey - Suzanne's Tag Mini Album {5 x 7}

Hello Crafty Friends!

What's even better than Winter? A mini album to store your favourite winter memories!!
Join Suzanne as she creates a gorgeous tag mini album.... be sure to watch her youtube video.... it will have you pulling out your craft supplies and wanting to make this album NOW!



Hello everyone.  I'm happy to announce that Winter has finally arrived in South east Queensland and I am loving it.  I love the few weeks of cooler weather that we get in Queensland because for most of the rest of the year it is scorching hot.  Something else that I love is the gorgeous July kit from Aunty Vera.

For this project I decided to make a cute little tag mini album and it is super quick and simple.  I used the horizontal elements page from the Simple Stories 'sub zero' collection and some cream cardstock for the inside pages.  I simply cut across the page leaving the two horizontal 4 x 6 cards together on the 4 inch side.  I folded them in half.


I cut some cream cardstock the same size and placed them alternately in the mini album


I made the cover and spine with some heavy cardstock.  The covers measure 5 x 7 inches and the corner has been taken off at 1 inch on each side to form the tag shape.  I made the spine 5 x 1 3/4 inches with a 3/8 inch spine.  I covered these pieces with the sub zero paper.


This shows the inside and outside of the cover of the mini album.


I sewed the pages onto the spine and then decorated the pages with some of the cut aparts and some die cuts.


Below are some of the pages in the album.









To finish off the mini album, I put in two eyelets and used some of the ribbon from the kit as a closure for this cute little album.


Thank you so much for having a look at my mini album.  I hope you are enjoying all the projects from the Team this month.

You can watch the process video HERE.
You can buy the kit from Aunty Vera HERE.

Bye for now and stay warm.
Suzanne xoxo



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...