Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Coffee & Friends - Donna's Box of Invites for Coffee & Cake

Hello Crafty Friends!
With a kit called Coffee and Friends you must be thinking about get-togethers with friends..... chatting and drinking coffee (or tea or hot choccie). Donna has a gorgeous way of inviting your friends to a coffee/tea party...... a little box full of coffee themed invites!




Hi all,
Don't you love this month's kit Coffee & Friends, I do..
Today I have a box of small invites for you to send to friends for Coffee/ Tea and cake yummm..
 Box - Cut 9 1/2 inches x 5 1/4 inches
Score at 1in, 4 1/4in, 5 1/4in, 8 1/2in
Turn and score at 1in, 4 1/4in

Cut as shown in photo, take a little wedge out of each tab in the centre to make it easier to fold.

Place adhesive as shown.



I usually place all my mats on except the inside sides before I fold.
Mats measure 3in x 3in -cut 3 ..(1 for cover and 2 for inside)
3in x 3/4in - Cut 11 (6 inside and 5 outside)
Ink all the edges including the box.


Inside of box 


Adhere the tabs to the sides of the box including the middle tabs..


I forgot to adhere the middle tabs, so I had to lift the paper up to do so.
This is not the way to do it lol..


This is the way to do it, both the front tab and the middle tab are adhered down on the sides then the panel is placed on the top to cover it.. See neat!!


Cut six note cards at 3in x 6in.
Score at 3in.


Cut 18 mats at 2 3/4in x 2 3/4in
I stamped a lot of my own mats using the stamps from the kit
using Clearly Kelly stamp pad from an earlier kit HERE


Inside the cards..


Mats on the top and sides of box..


Box opened with mats inside.. I placed mats on all 4 bottom sides and only on the 2 sides on the top of the box due to the snug fit of the box..


I placed a little scrap cardboard on the backs of the coffee cups die cuts (say that fast lol). This simply gives the cups a little height and saves me lots of foam tape..


The front of the cards with the gorgeous washie tape from the kit..


I cut the little coffee cups from the washie tape to add to the stamped images inside the cards..



I haven't decorated too much here as I wanted to write my invitations by hand to my friends for a get together with Tea and Cake in my case lol.. 


Front of the cards.. I think they look wonderful.. The cups look light here but are in fact a caramel colour.. 



All the cards in the box..


A close up of the top of the box.. I used a sticker from the sticker sheet included in the kit and fussy cut words from a piece of the paper. I also painted Scattered Straw Distress Ink on the cups to give a little colour.. It looks light in these photos but is a lovely caramel in real life ..  


I love how this little set turned out..


I hope I have inspired you 
to create glorious things.

Hugs
Donna xx


BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE
June Monthly kit is available for $77.30 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.
Postage is $9.00 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.
C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

Please visit me on my blog  HERE and don't for get to say hi!!
or
on my FB page Donna's Creations  HERE



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...