Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Coffee & Friends - Donna's Coffee Cards

Hello Crafty Friends!
What's better than a coffee themed card? A card that SMELLS of coffee!! 
Mmmmm Donna! I can almost smell it from here!!



Hi all,
Today I have a card or two to show you which smells divine..

 I made a wash from coffee and water and painted it on the front of the cards from the kit.
I let it sit in puddles for a minute then heat dried it because I became impatient..


I traced 2 cup designs from the shaker cups on patterned paper and cut them out..


Placing shaker sequins and other bits and bobs on the cups, I then peeled the adhesive off the shaker cups and placed on the cut out paper coffee cups as shown.


Using the Splash stencil and coloured Dimensional Effects, I embossed a splash on top of the shaker cup and over the side. Then using a brown marker I drew around the splashes to give some colour as it was too bland..I washed it out a little with a little water.. 


Using a black pen I doodled around the card and then cut words from the paper in the kit and adhered on the front of the card using 3D foam tape.. 


These cards smell wonderful and I like them even if they are a bit 'different' lol.. 


I have a journal next to me as I work and use this to put all the 'left overs' onto.. I will then one day when I get time use these pages..


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

.......................................................................................................

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

June Monthly kit is available for $77.30 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

Check out my blog HERE
 FB page Donna's Creations  HERE
or check out my you tube channel HERE

2 comments:

  1. Very original Donna!! Those cards turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amira, they are 'different' that is for sure lol..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...