Monday, August 13, 2018

We Can Be Heroes - Donna's Authentic Spiderman

Hello Crafty Friends!
Don't you just love the Spiderman die in our 'We Can Be Heroes' kit?! Today Donna cuts a whole tribe of spidermen and has so much fun paper piecing them to create Spidey in the colours that we know and love!



Oh brilliant, this month we are having a Super Heroes party.. 

I love this Spiderman die from the August Kit.. Now you know me by now, I couldn't just cut him out in one colour so I looked at the picture on the package and thought I can do that.. So I die-cut him out 4 times in White, Blue, Red and Black.  Creepy looking though eh!!..


In this photo I have placed White behind the blue die-cuts as I was going to use this as the base, but I changed my mind and used the white as the base instead.. I drew around the red and blue Spiderman die-cuts to give me an idea of what I had to cut from the images.


You can see here in this photo what I mean by the above statement. Here I am adhering the red on the white base first.


I then fussy cut the blue sections and adhered them to the white base as shown including the tiny heel sections of the feet lol.. I cut the eye sections from the black diecut for the eyes and added an extra white eye to give it some dimension.  All this took ages to do as it was so fine but I think the end result is well worth it.. 


The finished Spiderman..
 I used a black pen to draw the lines on his suit and a blue copic pen to add some lines/shading to the blue areas.. 



I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

.......................................................................................................

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE.

August Monthly kit is available for $88.55 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:



 ................................

My You tube page HERE
My blog Here
on my FB page Donna's Creations  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...