Saturday, August 25, 2018

We Can Be Heroes - Donna's Two Superhero Cards

Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope you're all having a great weekend and getting your craft on! How about a bit of super cardmaking?  Today Donna uses the stamp from our August Kit to create 2 very different cards. I love them both..... which is your fave?




This has been quite a month with the Super Heroes theme.. 
If you have someone in your life that loves these characters then this kit is for you..
And if you are a scrapbooker then believe me you are going to love this..

What is a party without a card or two.. 
Though using the same stamp image these are so different from each other..

I started with two A4 sheets of cardstock.
( I only used one)


I sprayed water first then sprinkled the Brusho powder onto the wet paper; it didn't spread enough for me so I sprayed some more water until I was happy with the result.. I started with the red Brusho from the kit but I wanted a bit more oomph, so I pulled out a black Brusho and blue Brusho that I have in my stash. Love these little bottles of gorgeousness..


I cut the paper down to 4 7/8 inch x 4 7/8 inch.
(hint - use a piece of chipboard instead of  3D foam. This is a piece of packaging.
It saves you money and is firm and you are recycling).


Layer this on to a 5 1/4 inch square card. I stamped city on fire and cut it out. I also used 3D foam tape to adhere this to the front of the card.. Cutting a little piece of the web doily I adhered this under the spiderman I had made up earlier with the die from the kit.. Using 3 D foam tape I then adhered spiderman to the front of the card.. 


 The second card is the same size. I kept the background plain and added the chipboard stickers to the front of the card.. I also added a little bit of the web doily under the spiderman.  Cutting the prongs off the brads I placed a tiny piece of 3 D foam tape underneath them and adhered them near the super heroes..


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

.......................................................................................................

BUY this month's Kit HERE.
August Monthly kit is available for $88.55 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.
Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.
C O N T A C T:

 ................................

My You tube page HERE
My blog Here
on my FB page Donna's Creations  HERE

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...