Friday, August 24, 2018

We Can Be Heroes - Sarah's Super Art Journal Layout



Hello Crafty Friends!
Are you planning on getting some crafting time this weekend? I think art journaling is such a relaxing way of getting your craft on. So I hope Sarah inspires you with her Heroes art journal layout and you get some time to just sit and play with all your lovely crafty bits this weekend!



Hello everyone! Today I'm here to share an art journal layout using the fantastic We Can Be Heroes Kit. To start with I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spritz for a background base. I sprayed it across the left hand side of the page here:



For the right side I used one of the American Crafts Die Cuts as a stencil to create this cool inverse spiderweb. 



Next, I had a play with the Brusho Colour Crystals to create this watercolour splash effect. I love how vibrant the colour is and it works really well with the black. 




For the next layer I used the Abstract Skyline Stamp with Versamark Ink and Ranger Embossing Powder to create this gorgeous gold embossed cityscape. 



In the bottom corner I added a Spiderman diecut using the Wall Crawler Die. I love how well the die ties in with the spiderwebs and the skyline.




I then added a sentiment to the top left hand corner by hand lettering this month's theme using a white gell pen. I also added a few details across the page to lighten up some of the dark areas of the spread.



Here is the page done!




I hope you've enjoyed this project. Stay tuned for more hero craft soon!


Bye for now!
xx Sarah xx

...............................................................


BUY this month's Kit HERE.
August Monthly kit is available for $88.55 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.
Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.
C O N T A C T:
 ................................

Join me on Youtube here

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...