Tuesday, August 21, 2018

We Can Be Heroes - Donna's Party Food

Hello Crafty Friends!
I'm loving all the fun super hero projects the team are coming up with this month! So much thinking outside the usual craft box!!
Today Donna invites you to a Super Hero Party! There's cake and treats and... of course... super heroes!!



'Super Heroes', what a quirky theme for the month of August.
I decided to go with a party flavour because it is winter and why not have a party to cheer us all up..

How exciting you are here at the party.. 
I made some food to share, are you hungry??

Yummy Cupcakes.. How pretty are these..


For all the toppers of the cup cakes I punched a 2 inch circle from coloured cardstock, a 1 3/4 inch scalloped circle patterned paper from the kit and a black cardstock 1 1/2 inch circle.


I started with the 2 inch circle first then the patterned scalloped, a web doily, the 1 1/2 inch black circle and finally a sticker.  I attached all this to a straw wrapped in paper from the kit and then inserted into the cup cake.. Pretty neat eh.. I was going to do decorations on the cake but left it bare to showcase the topper..
(in case you are wondering, they are real chocolate cup cakes)


I made a paper cone with this wonderful paper to hold all the yummy sweets in..


 Yah love lollipops.. How easy is this.. Doesn't that string look brilliant with the tissue paper and the tiny stickers..


 I love washi tape and it looks wonderful wrapped around this little tin..




Did you get your party hat to wear!!  I left Captain America for you..


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

.......................................................................................................

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE.

August Monthly kit is available for $88.55 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:


 ................................

My You tube channel HERE
My blog Here
on my FB page Donna's Creations  HERE

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...