Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Making Daisy Chains - Tina's Craft Room Banner

Hello Crafty Friends!
Have you been spring cleaning your craft rooms? Clearing.... re-arranging... finding long forgotten crafty bits - that's half the fun right? And today Tina has a gorgeous banner that will inspire you and make your crafty space all the more special.....






Hello everyone, this month my projects have been about creating storage solutions for my craft room.
Today I have a decorative project. I wanted to make a craft room banner to tie in the colours and papers from the kit with the storage projects.



I started by cutting my banner from cereal boxes in different shapes, using banner and tag dies.


Next, I cut out the pieces in the papers from the kit and some matching paper from my stash. I glued them onto the base pieces.


I used chipboard letters that I painted in Kaisercraft paint - Sea Breeze. Once they were dry, I added Glossy Accents to the letters.



Then I decorated each piece.
For the first one I cut out the little bird and placed it on foam tape. I used some of the stickers from the kit as well as some of the ribbon and one of the cute little charms.


Here I used more of the stickers and the stamp that I coloured using Distress Oxides.




Thank you Suzanne Johnston for the lovely pink flower, which went perfectly with the papers from the kit. I used more of the ribbon and another charm.






Finally, I added some green ribbon to hang my banner.


I hope you have all enjoyed my month of craft room projects.
Thank you and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx
The September Kit can be purchased HERE

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...