Monday, November 26, 2018

Can't You Hear the Thunder - Suzanne's Aussie Pocket Letter

G'day Crafty Mates!
I love pocket letters! And today Suzanne has a beautiful Aussie themed pocket letter to share with us.....how perfect is the Open Road collection for this kind of project?! And that gum leaf dangle has me swooning!!




Hi everyone.  For my next project, I have made a very quick and simple Pocket Letter with the gorgeous Open Road collection from Kaisercraft which is in the November kit from Aunty Vera.  I used several of the earthy toned pages as the background and then used the cut a part page and Collectables to decorate the front of the pocket letter.


I have also added 'Australia' to the front of the pocket letter using some chipboard letters which I painted with the Nuvo Crystal drops from the kit.

This is the top and middle row of the pocket letter


This is the middle and bottom row of the pocket letter


 I used the beautiful images of the Australian Native plants to decorate the back of the pocket letter and the beautiful washi tape to decorate the side of the pocket letter.


 I used my enamel embossing powder to emboss some gum leaves and gum nuts to make a dangle for the side of my pocket letter


 Here is my very simple pocket letter. It was a lot of fun to make, so I think I will definitely be making another one very soon. 


 Thanks for taking a look at my project today.
Suzanne xoxo

You can watch a short video of this project HERE.
You can get the kit from Aunty Vera HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love love love that dangle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to so make this pocket letter.. And now I see the leaves.. I missed that last time; how I dont know lol.. Love this !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...