Monday, November 5, 2018

Can't You Hear The Thunder - Tina's Australian Post Cards

G'day Crafty Mates!
Yep...... our Aussie Month is truly under way and today Tina shares with us some beautiful Aussie postcards that will make amazing gifts for an overseas friend...... and possibly an incentive to start making travel plans!!



Hello everyone. This month, our beautiful kit is all about this spectacular country we live in. For my first project I wanted to make a set of post cards. I wanted to make them as a gift for the wife of a fellow colleague at my husband's work who lives in Germany. My husband travels for work constantly and he travels to Germany every year. I hope to use the kit this month to make some lovely gifts for him to give to them when he goes there this coming February.


Along with the kit I also used the KaiserCraft  Open Road 6.5'' x 6.5'' paper pad along with the sticker sheet and die cut shapes that I had in my collection.


First I cut my Post Cards from natural cardstock.


I then used papers from the kit which I cut slightly smaller.


I decorated each postcard, thinking of the person they would go to. She has never been to Australia so I hope to send a little glimpse of this amazing Country.





I hope I have inspired you to make some Post Cards as gifts with the November kit.
Thank you and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx
The November kit can be purchased HERE

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful in so many ways. The layers, the theme. Very Australiana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Tina, everyone of them are so Australian that I would even want to come and visit.. Brilliant job xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...