Thursday, November 22, 2018

Can't You Hear The Thunder - Tina's Australian Animal Playtime Set.

G'day Crafty Mates!
Tina has a fun Aussie Animal project for us today...... what a brilliant idea and wouldn't this be such a perfect Christmas present to make for a little one who loves animals?!




Hello everyone, I'm back today with a little  project using the stamps from the kit. This was a fun project for my little grandaughter, who just loves animals. The project I made is a Felt PlaySet.


I started by stamping the images and then colouring them with my Touch Five Markers.


I used the matching die set (from my own stash) to cut out all my stamped pieces.




I then used the dies to cut pieces in soft felt.The felt pieces are then glued on the back of the stamped pieces.


Next, I used stiff felt for the base. I used blue and green that I cut to fit a piece of Canvas Panel, this makes the base strong and easy to play with.




The pieces stick to the board so easily. 


The picture below shows how well the pieces stick to the board even while upright.


I hope you all enjoyed this project.
Thank you and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx
The November kit can be purchased HERE

2 comments:

  1. 😍😍😍. Yes, I have all the heart eyes for this. Tina this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! An excellent reminder that those dies can cut more than just paper!! OMG- the possibilities are endless- this is an amazing project Tina <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...