Monday, February 26, 2018

Love & Art - Suzanne's Valentines Pocket Letter

Hello Crafty Friends!
What a fun month of Love & Art we've had! It's almost time to wrap it up, but I hope you have all been inspired to create LOVEly things throughout the year!
Today Suzanne shows us her Valentine's Pocket Letter... with so much to see, and so many lovely treats in the pockets. Be sure to watch Suzanne's video to see what's in all those little mini envelopes!



Well, the month of Love (and Art) is almost over.  What an amazing display of awesome valentines goodies have been presented this month.  I'm in awe of the talented people that I get to create and share with here in Aunty Vera Land.  I really hope that you have enjoyed it. 

My Pocket Letter was super quick and easy because of the gorgeous papers and sticker and ephemera pack that are in the February kit.  I have used the gorgeous papers from Carta Bella called Hello Sweetheart  to create one side of the pocket letter and on the other I have used the sticker and ephemera pack from Crate paper called Main squeeze.

Here are some pictures of the front of the Pocket Letter.  Here I used the Crate Paper stickers and Ephemera. I have used foam tape to give some dimension to the project






Here is the back of the Pocket letter.  I have used the beautiful Carta Bella papers. I used most of the 3 x 4 cut apart page.



I have also added some goodies into the back of the Pocket Letter




Thank you for having a look at my Pocket Letter.

Suzanne xoxo

You can see a video of the Pocket Letter here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfOdE5tvgI0
You can get the February kit from Aunty Vera here http://auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made a pocket letter in so long but now I'm feeling inspired! Great work Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...