Thursday, February 22, 2018

Love & Art - Rianna's Guest Designer Project Share

Hello Crafty Friends!

Rianna from RiCre8s joins us as a Guest Designer today, with a fun card and cute little pop-up box....





Hi everyone,

Rianna here on the blog today! I am so excited to show you my guest project that I made for this month of "Love and Art" for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft! 😊


My first project I will be showing you all first is this cute and simple Valentine's Day card! I have made a process video which you can watch HERE.

 
I used Crate Paper's Heart Day Delightful patterned paper and the LOVE YOU from Crate Paper's Main Squeeze ephemera pack from my February 2018 guest design team kit. The cute dinosaur is from Lawn Fawn's 'Rawr' stamp set.

Onto the next project! 

My second project I will be showing you all is this 'tweet' pop up box card! I have made a process video which you can watch HERE
 
 

I used Crate Paper's Heart Day Hugs & Kisses patterned paper and Lawn Fawn's Science of Love stamp set, from my February 2018 guest design team kit.  

For a full product list, please click HERE.
________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed my Guest Design Team projects for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.
Thank you for stopping by and feel free to let me know what you think of these cards in the comments below. 😊
- Ri

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...