Thursday, July 18, 2019

On Such a Winter's Day - Tina's (Christmas) Winter Tags

Hello Crafty Friends!
Tina's tags always make me swoon..... and her wintery Christmas tags today are no exception.
I hope you'll be inspired to create your own magical tags after feasting your eyes on these gorgeous creations......




Hi everyone.
Today I have two (Christmas) winter tags to share. I love giving tags in place of cards, and making them.


For the first tag, I used the Graphic 45 - Staples - Regular Tag Set. I cut two in heavy weight black cardstock and then I traced along the inside of the metal die to cut it in the patterned paper. Tracing along the inside will make a slightly smaller tag which gives me a nice border along the edges. I also inked the edges with Distress Ink - Black Soot.


Next, I added a cut out from the collection, which I matted on red cardstock. I fussy cut the beautiful girl from the collection. Again, I used Distress Ink - Black Soot to ink around the edges and stuck her on using leftover pieces of chipboard then I added a red eyelet.


To finish the tag, I cut out a poinsettia using Tim Holtz - Bigz Layered Tattered Poinsettia - Die.
I used red Little Birdie hand made paper which has a nice texture to it. I brushed gel medium on parts of the poinsettia and sprinkled Twinklets - Diamond Dust over the top to it give an icy look. The pine cones are from my stash which I finished off with the DecoArt - Dimensional Effects Paste. Finally I finished it all of with some red and gold berries and ribbon from my stash.
  

 The second tag I made by cutting two pieces of natural kraft card measuring 3 1/2'' x 6 1/2'' . I also cut the same in the patterned paper. I glued the two pieces of card together and added the patterned pieces for the front and back before snipping the top corners.


Next I cut out some snowflakes using the Tim Holtz - Thinlits - Paper Snowflakes - Die.


Using the DecoArt Paste I covered the snowflakes, and also along the edges of the tag.


Next I added the snowflakes to the tag and sprayed it with Sheer Shimmer - Craft Spray - Sparkle (I love this product).


To finish this tag, I added the image from the paper collection which I also edged with the Dimensional Paste, the magical banner is from the Solitude Elements Sheet. I added the flowers which were part of my chosen products this month, Graphic 45 - Rose Bouquet - Bon Voyage and French Blue , as well as some flowers from my stash and blue ribbon. Of course, I sprayed the whole tag with the Sparkle Shimmer Spray
.



I hope you enjoyed these tags.

Here is a list of the products for this month
Core Products
Authentique 12 x 12 - Papers - Solitude
Authentique 12 x 12 - Elements Sheet.

Chosen Products
DecoArt Dimensional Effects - Paintable Texture Paste.
Kaisercraft Die Set - Ornate Pack 1.
Tim Holtz Idea - Ology - Baseboard Frames - Lace.
Graphic 45 - Rose Bouquet - Bon Voyage and French Blue.
Ranger - Distress Glitter - Clear Rock Candy.
Tim Holtz - Idea - Ology - Adornments - Snowflakes.

All the products listed can be purchased HERE at a discounted price.


Thank You and Happy Crafting
Tina xxx

3 comments:

  1. As always Tina, your work are pieces of art.. Love every detail of these.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...