Saturday, December 7, 2019

Coming to Town - Tina's Christmas Tree House Ornaments



Hi everyone, today I want to share some cute little Christmas Tree Ornaments.  The great thing about these is that they can be given as a teachers end of year gift with chocolate inside and when they have eaten the chocolate it can be replaced with a battery operated tea light and hung on the tree.


I started by printing a little house template on thick kraft card.(I have had this template for a few years but they can be easily found on  on Pinterest).


Cut and score the house and the other pieces, I didn't end up using the chimney cap and I made my own porch roof..


Next I cut the front, back and sides of the house in patterned paper. I cut them all in one piece by tracing around  a template I cut out of just those parts. I then glued the patterned paper on to the house.


I cut some little windows out of various dies from my stash and traced them on to the house and cut them out. On the inside I glued small pieces of Mica - Tiles which look like glass and then I glued the windows and door on to the house.


Next I folded and glued the house together except for the left side as this will be my opening.



To make the roof I cut it out of the kraft card  and covered the piece in my patterned paper, poking a hole in the middle of the fold.




I glued a piece of gold twine on the inside of my roof and then glued the roof to the house.


Finally I added my chimney and the porch roof . A quick and cute little project.


These would make nice little glitter houses, (maybe a project for later).


Here is a list of the products for this month.


Core Products

Echo Park - A Cozy Christmas
Echo Park - A Cozy Christmas - 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet - Elements
Echo Park - A Cozy Christmas - Coordinating Solids Paper Pack
My Favorite Christmas - Chipboard Accents
Echo Park - My Favorite Christmas - Puffy Stickers
Stamping Bella- Little Bits - Stamp and Die Set - Santa and his Chimney
Tim Holtz - Layering Stencil - Falling Stars
Sizzix - Texture Fades - Simple Snowflakes
Tim Holtz - Idea - Ology - Baubles
Ranger - Embossing Powder - White

All the products listed can be purchased HERE at a discounted price

Thank You and Happy Crafting
Tina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh the patience!!! One for the fussy cutters indeed. Love it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 🤩 ...these just stunning and cute at the same time . Love it
    Hugs
    Rose Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...