Sunday, December 22, 2019

Stars in the Bright Sky - Donna's Christmas Gift Bag




Hi all,
Merry Christmas..
My last project for the year with Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft and I have enjoyed 2019 immensely with all the total gorgeous things I have received.. Thank you Aunty Vera.. 
I do sincerely wish everyone a great Christmas..  

I loved the 'Away in a Manger' sticker sheet and wanted to use one of the larger ones so I chose a white bag to fit in with the papers and the sticker..


I love this die from Paper Roses (from my stash) - 'Party Under the Trees'..


I cut two pieces of the wonderful papers in this month's theme. I roughed the edges and sprinkled white paint to give a snow like effect.


I die cut two pieces from the Festive Circle die from Kaisercraft.


I used a scrap piece of cardboard under the red cardstock to give it some height and tucked the green leaves underneath.


I then placed the tree die in the middle of the bag and placed the sticker on with 3 D tape. 
I love this little sticker tree also and had to use it..


More stickers again using 3D foam tape made all the difference..


I decided to use the Clipping stickers from Tim Holtz to give this some interest. The washi tape from AVSC looked brilliant on the bottom..


I coloured the lights in with markers and placed dimensional magic on them to give some shine..


More stickers tucked in the sides places interest on the bag..


A gold bling is all that is needed to spice this little star up.


I painted the bag different colours to try and match in with the papers as it was 'too' white ..
I also placed 'snow' around the papers and stickers to give a more of a frosty look.


The finished bag which looks so pretty in real life.. Can you see my Christmas ornaments 
I made as well..


Love this bag..


All the projects for December.. I really love Christmas and I hope it shows..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Products 
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout December
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...