Friday, December 13, 2019

Stars in the Bright Sky - Gina's Nativity Shaker



I love December and I love Christmas. There is always so much happening this month and I enjoy every moment of it. It's no different here in Aunty Vera land with all the creative team coming together to share our projects this month.

I wanted to use the beautiful Clear Scraps Snowflake shaker shape for my first project. To start I painted the outside of all the pieces black.


I then covered the base with the back of the Echo Park Away in a Manger Border Strips paper. I wanted the star to be in the middle.


Next I fussy cut some of the people and animals for the nativity scene from the Echo Park Away in a Manger Border Strips paper.


I stuck the animals on the base piece.


I added one layer of chipboard and then stuck one of the wise men and a shepherd on each side.


I stuck the next layer of chipboard over that and stuck Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus in the centre.


I then added some of the Jillibean Soup Bright Snow shaker mix and stuck the acetate piece on.


On the last piece of chipboard, I stuck the Echo Park Away in a Manger Love Floral paper and cut and filed it. I then stuck it on top of the acetate.


To finish it, I stuck one of the bows from my stash on the top and on the top left, I stuck the angel. I have coloured some parts of the angel with my Wink of Stella gold pen.


On the back I stuck another piece of ribbon so I can hang this on my tree.


Thank you for following along with me and I hope you have a wonderful month and a beautiful start to the new year. Till next time stay awesome!

Gina xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...